The Student Activities Office at Maharishi University of Management is once again facilitating evening chats between faculty and students. The chats allow faculty, community leaders, and students to meet informally outside of the classroom. During the chats, the group discusses any questions that students might bring up as well as mutual topics of interest. All Maharishi University of Management students are invited to sign up for an “Evening Chat.”
Maharishi University of Management’s (MUM) Student Activities crew has scheduled the following chats:
Q&A and Discussion
Tuesday, April 10th:
Join Fairfield Mayor and MUM Trustee Ed Malloy to discuss any and all questions.
Discussion theme: Women as Leaders
Monday, April 16th:
Join the following community leaders to discuss this theme:
- Dr. Candace Badgett, Administrator and International Trustee of the Global Mother Divine Organization, the women’s wing of the Transcendental Meditation organization
- Dr. Carolyn King, MUM Trustee and Professor of Physiology and Health
- Dr. Cathy Gorini, Dean of Faculty and Professor of Mathematics
- Elaine Pomfrey, Associate Dean of Students.
Monday, April 30th:
Join the following community leaders to discuss any and all questions:
- Dr. Pearson, MUM’s Executive Vice President and author of The Complete Book of Yogic Flying
- Dr. Travis, MUM Professor of Maharishi Vedic Science and Director of the Center for Brain, Consciousness, and Cognition
- Ellen Akst Jones, Dean of Student Life
To keep the discussions engaging, most Evening Chats are limited to 20 students – so sign up soon if you’re interested. If there is large amount of interest in a certain chat, it’s possible an additional evening will be added.
You can sign up in the Argiro Student Center lobby TODAY during lunch from 12:00-1:00pm or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to sign up for more than one Evening Chat, please note your order of preference. All Chats will begin at 7:30 pm.
|Anna Bruen is a MUM alumnus who graduated with a degree in Sustainable Living. Anna is the resident blogger here at MUM. To learn more about Anna take a look at her introduction post.|